Sunday, July 30, 2017

I'm just trying to make a living

I'm basically just a guy who's trying to make a living. Even when I play the lottery, I do it with an aim of just making a living. I'm not greedy. I only try to get four out of six numbers right. I fill out the lottery card, and think, "15--that's a good number. 23--that'll probably hit. 54 and 43--those are good, too." And then I go with a couple of ludicrous numbers. I think, "47 and 12. Whatever. I don't want to get the last two numbers right. I'm just trying to make a living."

So, yeah. I'm not a greedy guy. I'm content with getting four out of six numbers, and turning my $1 into $10,000. One time I did that. And then afterwards, I went to Vegas and bet $10,000 on 35 black. I almost won. In other words, I lost. I'm just trying to make a living. I think. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment